ACADEMY PLACE ASSOCIATION SPECIAL RESTRICTIONS
Following are specific dos and don’ts as they are related to what is allowed regarding your personal property.
- Carports: Automobiles are the only thing allowed on carports. Boats, trailers, bicycles and grills are not allowed. You may not have chairs, benches or plants on the carports or in front of the storage building. These items obstruct removing and replacing trash receptacles’.
- Storage buildings: You are allowed to place an American flag on the end of your storage building, however nothing else may be placed, hung or attached to this building. You may replace the American flag with a sports team flag during the weekend of the game.
- Patio gates and fences: You may hang a seasonal wreath on your patio gate, however you may not hang any plants, flowers or plaques of any kind on the fence. You may not hang hoses on the fence.
- Front doors and porches: You may hang a seasonal wreath on the front door and you can have one item (bench, plant etc.) on the front porch.
- Plantings: You are not allowed to plant anything in the shrub beds as they interfere with the yardmen. You may plant around your mailbox, but it must be edged properly and it must be mulched. No figures or other items are allowed in this area. Any and all plantings you might want to do i.e. along the side of your storage building must be requested in writing and approval given in writing.
- Holidays: You are allowed to place a holiday wreath on your front door and patio gate, however lights on the fence, on the front door or around the windows inside or out is not allowed.
- Parking behind cars on the courts is only allowed for loading and unloading. Automobiles may not be parked at the ends of the courts weather there is a no parking sign or not. You must not block the mailboxes for any reason as this will result in mail not being delivered resulting in that homeowner the right to receive their mail.
- Violations of the rules as well as all covenant rules and restrictions will result is a warning. Second violation will result in a fine and loss of clubhouse and pool privileges until issue is resolved.